Brooke Withers’ Swim School has come to reality from a dream to create and promote her own swim school in a safe and fun environment.
The Swim school syllabus has been developed by Brooke Withers, who has worked and been involved in the Aquatic industry for more than 20 years. Her experience incorporates:
- Learn to swim teaching qualifications.
- Current CPR and First Aid qualifications.
- Coaching qualifications.
- Sports Therapy Degree.
- Senior Management in the Health and Fitness Industry – Australia and overseas.
- 2000 Sydney Olympic Games Management, Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre – Water Polo venue.
Brooke also works with blind International Marathon Swimmer James Pittar during swim events and training. Brooke has swum with James in the following events:
- English Channel.
- New York – Manhattan Marathon Swim.
- Spain to Africa – Strait of Gibraltar.
- Australia Rottnest Island Marathon Swim – 5 times.
- Charity events both Nationally and Internationally.
Brooke Withers’ support team incorporates:
- Michael Withers, 4-time Australian Olympic Water Polo Team Member.
- Australian Surf Life Saving Members.
- National Coaching Staff.
- Learn to swim teachers with over 30 years experience.