Brooke Withers Swim School is now a year-round swim school!
Learn to swim payments and bookings
In an endeavour to help children retain their skills by promoting year-round swimming and to assist families financially,
monthly automatic direct debit payments apply to lesson blocks.
Automatic Direct Debit Payment means
- No upfront payments for the whole term.
- A child/children will always have a booking in the program.
- No more phone calls to secure preferred day and time . Lesson bookings just roll over into the next term.
- No more waiting in lengthy queues at the Swim Desk to book in each term.
- Once enrolled, no more filling out pre-booking forms.
This excludes the January school holidays, when we will run a Holiday Program invoiced separately upon booking.
Every Direct Debit payment will be processed on the 20th of each month.
If you cannot attend during the at any time you must phone or email and let us know and we will organise a make-up class for you upon your return. Each client is entitled to ten make-up classes per year. This is to accommodate illness, holidays or if your schedule does not permit.
Should your lesson fall on a NSW Public Holiday, you will NOT be charged for that lesson/week in that month’s Direct Debit run.
We believe that this new process will facilitate a much smoother running of the swim school.
You can download a copy of the Direct Debit Form here.
For further information regarding fees for any of our listed programs, please contact us, or phone us on 02 9999 3446