Brooke Withers Swim School is pleased to be offering a comprehensive Spring School Holiday Swimming Program – Open to all BWSS swimmers & guests!
HOLIDAY SWIM CAMP
Who: Squad Level (BWSS: Barracudas, White, Blue, Black & Senior Squads)
Time: 9:00-11:00am (2-hour duration)
Week 1: Monday Sept. 30th – Friday Oct. 4th – Book all 5 days for $200
Week 2: Tuesday Oct. 8th -11th – Book all 4 days for $160
Pay per day: $50.00 a day – Limited to 16 people only!
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Long Axis Strokes (Freestyle and Backstroke)
Tuesday & Thursday: Short Axis Strokes (Breaststroke and Butterfly)
* (30 minutes) Watch videos and discuss proper techniques, goal setting activities, drylands (out of water exercise that compliment swimming), sports nutrition (pre and post workout) and more!
* (45 minutes) In water demonstrations followed by warm up and practicing stroke specific drills
* (30 minutes) Deep practice where the swimmers do a main set focused on stokes of the day
* (15 minutes) Relays and games
Tuesday & Thursday: Backstroke and Freestyle
– In depth underwater swimming, starts, turns and finishes
Wednesday & Friday: Breaststroke, butterfly & Individual Medley Days
– In depth underwater swimming and open turns and Medley Relay skills
*(30 minutes) Watch videos and discuss proper starts, turns and finishes, and in water demonstrations
*(45 minutes) Warm up, mid pool 50s and 100s (enables us to practice more turns), Start and finish drills
*(30 minutes) Deep practice
*(15 minutes) Racing and relays
Open to all levels Pre-school & Above
Time: 2:30pm & 3:30pm each day.(30 minute duration).
Week 1: Monday Sept. 30th – Friday Oct. 4th – 5 day booking required – $100
Week 2: Tuesday Oct. 8th -11th – 4 day booking required – $80
Enjoy accelerated swimming progress by booking your child in for extra sessions these school holidays. We will be running through our regular lesson plan but will be adding more safety-based activities to give you peace of mind.
Safety activities include:
To book in for any of the Holiday Programs please click on the button below….places are limited so please get your registrations in early!