Dear Family and Friends,
During times of uncertainty, it has never been more important for us to come together and support each other as a community. The health, safety, and well-being of our families has always been, and is now more than ever, our number one priority.
As a small business, so too is the welfare and security of our team here at BWSS – those friendly, smiling faces that have cared for and nurtured the children in our community for more than 12 years.
We need to remain calm, and listen only to the latest facts and guidance provided by the highest order of authority on health in the Australian Government. For us, that advice right now— as one of the safest environments to keep kids active and healthy at this point in time— is to keep our doors open.
As announced by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC), “[..]swimming pools are not required to close at this time providing they meet these requirements for social distancing and hand hygiene. Such venues should take actions to ensure regular high standards of environmental cleaning take place.”
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOUR KIDS ACTIVE AND SAFE
As well as having already exceeded the latest cleanliness / hygiene standards issued by the Australian Government, we have also input the additional measures below to ensure we can continue to operate in the safest possible surroundings for the community:
- In line with social distancing recommendations, guests at the pool shall not exceed 100 guests at any time (current advice is to avoid outdoor gatherings in excess of 500) as well as additional measures to increase distance between classes
- Our pool and surrounds including bathroom & change facilities have increased being cleaned and sanitised from twice per day to five times per day
To increase the safety parameters even further, we recommend our customers take extra precautions and suggest that:
- Children should only be accompanied by one parent or guardian
- Although bathroom & change facilities are being cleaned and sanitised hourly, we recommend guests consider foregoing use of change rooms by opting to shower and change at home where possible.
INCREASED SERVICES AND MORE FLEXIBILITY
- We will also be offering extra private classes at discounted rates, please contact us for updated scheduling and availability
- Don’t forget to take advantage of our BWSS exclusive MAKE-UP lesson function on our website should you need to postpone a lesson which of course will be completely free of charge.
We’re here to support you and your loved ones every step of the way during this period of uncertainty, and appreciate your support as a small local business to let us keep playing an important role in the continued health and well-being of our community.
Wishing you and your families prosperous health, safe passage, and well-being during this time, and we look forward to seeing you poolside again soon.
With warmest regards,