We’re excited to announce that Squads and Swimming Lessons will re-commence from June 20th (with the exception of WEEKEND baby classes, adult squads, aqua classes, and public swimming… watch this space for an update once final recommencement dates are confirmed).
Classes that are able to resume will be at the same day and time as prior to our closure starting from this Saturday 20th June 2020.
In line with current government regulations, swimming lessons are exempt from standard social distancing measures for children in the water, and hands on teaching is allowed, which is what has given us the all clear to get back in the pool! Rest assured, we have implemented thorough COVID19-safe regulations, so we politely request that you abide by the following measures to ensure on-going safety:
- One parent only to come along to lessons until further restrictions are lifted.
- Please arrive ready to swim, and head home straight after lessons, as showers and change rooms will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
- Parents & or Carers are required to sit 1.5 meters apart on the pool deck.
- No borrowing of goggles, swimming caps or towels until further notice.
- We have sanitising stations set up at reception and pool deck for your convenience.
Otherwise, it will be business as usual! Watch this space for more news and updates and we look forward to catching up with you poolside!
Brooke and the team at BWSS.